UK Sales Chart: LEGO Star Wars Still at #1, Uncharted 4 Jumps to 2nd
Matching LEGO Batman 2’s record, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens has finished atop the UK chart for a fifth consecutive week, rising 1% week-over-week.
Since there weren’t any new releases in the top 40, the focus is on older titles, with Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End jumping 94% thanks to a sale, finishing in 2nd overall. Ratchet & Clank also benefited from a sale, moving up to 10th after a 143% boost.
Meanwhile, the Pokemon Go craze is continuing to help older Pokemon games on 3DS, with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire up to 11th and Pokemon Omega Ruby up to 18th.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending July 30, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (up 1%)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (up 94%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 37%)
- FIFA 16
- Rocket League
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Ratchet & Clank (up 143%)
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (up 95%)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers
- Fallout 4
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Mario & Sonic: Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Do you think LEGO Star Wars will make it six weeks in a row before No Man’s Sky dethrones it next week?