UK Sales Chart: Overwatch Beats Deus Ex, World of Warcraft Expansion to Take #1
Thanks to a price drop, Overwatch was able to retake #1 on the UK Chart, finishing in 1st for the fourth time since launch in May. Not only does Overwatch hold the crown for most first place finishes of any Blizzard title, it’s also the only one to reclaim 1st.
Looking at the new releases, the Legion expansion for World of Warcraft finished in 3rd, but sales fell short of the previous expansion, Warlords of Draenor. Further down the chart, The Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition debuted in 17th, while God Eater 2: Rage Burst opened in 21st.
Here’s the 20 best-selling retail games in the UK for the week ending September 3, 2016, according to GfK Chart-Track:
- Overwatch (up 24%)
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (down 72%)
- World of Warcraft: Legion
- F1 2016 (down 29%)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (up 1%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 18%)
- No Man’s Sky (down 36%)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (up 1%)
- Rocket League (up 12%)
- Madden NFL 17 (down 54%)
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (up 194%)
- FIFA 16
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- AOT: Wings of Freedom
- The Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition
- Assetto Corsa
- LEGO Marvel’s Avnegers
- Far Cry Primal
With little competition at retail this week, do you think Overwatch will repeat at #1?