Here’s the 8 Games Featured on the PlayStation VR Demo Disc in Europe
When PlayStation VR launches on October 13, it will include a demo disc that allows you to check out eight launch games for free. Here’s the titles included on the disc:
- Battlezone – Experience tomorrow’s battlefield today in the powerful Cobra tank, and demolish all that trundles in your path.
- DriveClub VR – Feel the speed of high-octane racing in an entirely new way – you’ve literally never seen DRIVECLUB like this before.
- EVE: Valkyrie – Take to the stars and blast your way through swarms of enemy fighters in nerve-shredding space bound battles.
- Headmaster – Have a little kick around (erm… with your head) over at the wonderful Football Improvement Centre, which is most certainly not a prison of any kind whatsoever.
- PlayStation VR Worlds (Ocean Descent) – In this demo you get to make a splash in the perilous waters of Ocean Descent, one of the five PS VR experiences available in the full game. Amazing sights, a lost secret and extreme danger all await…
- RIGS Mechanized Combat League – Master some of the most sophisticated and athletic fighting machinery ever created, in fast-paced arena combat – this is the future of sport.
- Tumble VR – Explore a new dimension in puzzling with a fully 3D version of the classic block stacking game.
- Wayward Sky – Soar among the beauty of the clouds in search for your father, in a crumbling airborne fortress.
Sony didn’t say how long each demo would last, but we previously heard they’d be “five minute nuggets.”
It was also revealed today that developer CCP has partnered with Sony to release a physical version of EVE: Valkyrie, meaning it’ll be available through both retail stores and the PlayStation Store on October 13. Here’s what’s included with the EVE: Valkyrie PlayStation VR Founder’s Pack:
- Legendary ‘S4 Wraith’ Fighter
- PlayStation-only ‘Cobalt’ Flight Suit
- Official EVE: Valkyrie Founder’s Avatar
- Limited Edition ‘Founder’s Pilot’ Forum Tag on evevalkyrie.com
- War Chest of 2,500 Gold
- All updates to the game released since its launch on PC in March, including the explosive Carrier Assault mode
“Additional free content will be made available to all owners of EVE: Valkyrie throughout the game’s lifetime, and we’re already planning our first free post-launch update to the game (spoiler: it will involve spaceships),” CCP adds.