EA Releases Battlefield 1 Survey Asking Players for Feedback, Datamined Info Reveals Game Modes and Map Info
Liked or didn’t like what you played in the Battlefield 1 beta? Well, here’s your chance to let EA and DICE know what you thought of it! The publisher has released a Battlefield 1 survey that touches on almost everything there is in regards to the beta; from weapons, bugs and even servers. It’s a rather long one, so be prepared to spend a few minutes on it.
Additionally, we listed the Battlefield 1 weapons and vehicles list datamined from the PC version of the Battlefield 1 beta over the weekend. Now, the game modes and map info can be seen below. Important to note that these are from datamined files, which means some of them can be out of date, inaccurate or taken out completely.
Game Modes (player count):
- Conquest: 64
- TeamDeathmatch: 24
- Breakthrough/Operations: 40
- Domination: 24
- Possession: 24
- Air Superiority: 64
- Conquest Small: 40
- Rush: 24
But now we have a little bit more info on Operations, Possesion and Air Superiority
Operations: first of all see this post). In addition to that info now we know that:
- The vittorio veneto opereations is called Iron Walls
- The capture points are flags and not Mcoms
- There will be a sudden death mecanich for when you end the reinforcements
- There won’t be a clear winner/loser. The game rates your attack/defense so even if you don’t reach the last sector as attackers the game will still award you for the “effective attack”. Same for defenders.
- The recedent point confirms that this is not a thugh of war scenario but there are attackers and defenders, like in Rush.
- It’s basically like Turning Point from Battlefront
- Official description: Find messenger pigeons and send messages to your supporting artillery to take out the enemies.
- Piecing together the various info i think this is how the game works: a pigeon spawns in the center of the map and the teams must capture it. Once captured the carrier of the pigeon will start to write a message (if you stand still you write faster) and the rest of he team must defend him from the enemy. Once the message is written you release the pigeon (must be outdoors) and the artillerry will take care of the enemies. The team that delivers most pigeons wins. It’s very similar to the team defender gamemode from MW3 if you want a comparison.
- Now it’s called Airship Raid
- No other info apart the fact that destroying airships is the objective
As for the map info we now have the name the flags: http://pastebin.com/gyGVSw8D
The names were mixed randomly with BF4 flags name, so some of those might be in there.
For those that still don’t know the maps are this nine:
Whew! That’s a lot of info to process. In any case, make sure to check that Battlefield 1 survey and offer your feedback so that DICE knows what you want in Battlefield 1 (preferably, don’t agree with the sniping choices, alright?).
Battlefield 1 will be out this October 21 on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.