Loading Human: Chapter 1 Releases on October 13 for PlayStation VR
Loading Human: Chapter 1 is releasing on October 13 for PlayStation VR, Maximum Games and Untold Games announced today. According to Amazon, Chapter 1 of the episodic VR adventure game will cost $39.99 USD and there will be a retail version.
In Loading Human, your dying father has summoned you to his Antarctic base to undertake an interstellar quest where you must retrieve the Quintessence, an energy source that will help reverse the aging process. As the features list shows, Loading Human isn’t on rails and you’re able to develop complex relationships:
- Complete Immersion. Created exclusively for VR, Loading Human was built from the ground up to five you the most immersive experience VR has to offer.
- Unparalled Freedom. Loading Human is one of the only existing VR games that isn’t on rails. Interact with every aspect of your environment just as you would in the real world.
- Emotional Connectivity. Develop complex relationships, impress a potential love interest, physically interact with characters, and become romantically intimate.
- Stunning Environments. Travel to otherworldly and futuristic locations, from the perilous climates of Antarctica, to the depths of outer space.
- Live the Adventure. Transcend the here and now as you embody Prometheus, a budding scientist on a quest to save his father.
The Amazon description adds that there’s full-body rendering and 3D sound, there isn’t a HUD, you’ll solve puzzles using your head and arms, and a tutorial will teach you the basics of VR movement and controls.
As the box art for Loading Human adds, PlayStation VR is required (headset and PlayStation Camera), but PlayStation Move motion controllers aren’t.