Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide PS4 & Xbox One Launch Trailer Released
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide releases next week on October 4 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and developer Fatshark has brought out a launch trailer, letting you see how the co-op first-person shooter and melee combat game looks on console.
By pre-ordering the digital version of Vermintide on PS4, you’ll receive a bonus theme and free Collector’s Edition upgrade. The Collector’s Edition includes five unique hero hats (one per hero) and two exclusive trinkets. PlayStation Plus members in Europe can grab Vermintide for £29.69 right now (10% off), while those in North America look like they’ll have to pay the full $39.99 USD price, despite the description saying you get 10% off by pre-ordering.
Here’s what’s included in Vermintide:
- Drop-in Drop-out Multiplayer Cooperative Survival for up to 4 Players: Band together with your friends or die alone.
- Huge Hero Arsenal of Weapons, Trinkets and More: Distress your enemy using swords, hammers, bows, guns, magical staves & more.
- Embark on an Epic Quest Across 18 Diverse Levels: Including all DLC Levels Currently Released for the PC Version in and around the city of Ubersreik.
- Gather Shiny Loot: Play as a team and be rewarded with loot dice at the end of a mission.
- Experience an Immersive Story Set in The Cataclysmic Events of The End Times
- Stand Together or Die Alone: Challenging Co-op at its Finest
The press release also said a free Vermintide beta is available on both PS4 and Xbox One, but it only shows up on the Xbox Store. Since Fatshark is currently only advertising it for Xbox One, it looks like the beta isn’t actually coming to PS4.
Are you picking up Vermintide next week?