Destiny Update 126.96.36.199 Today on PS4 & Xbox One Fixes Strikes, Items Issues
Bungie has announced that Destiny update 188.8.131.52 – a hotfix – is now available to download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. You shouldn’t be removed from any activities you’re currently in, but you’ll be required to log back in to Destiny after returning to the title screen to install the patch.
With Bungie saying they’re making some changes “to address issues that have become apparent throughout the first week of gameplay,” here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s hotfix:
- Fixed an issue where the Abomination Heist Strike was not dropping rewards with the correct Light
- Fixed an issue where the Winter’s Run Strike was not dropping rewards with the correct Light
- Fixed an issue where the Echo Chamber Strike was appearing in the wrong playlist
- Omnigul will now drop rewards once during a Strike and will require the Strike to be finished to drop additional rewards
- Quarantine Patrols will now always drop an Archon’s Forge Offering upon killing the Splicer Priest in the second phase of the Activity
- Archon’s Forge has a higher chance to drop Offerings upon completion
- Fixed an issue where players who completed the “Beauty in Destruction” Questline did not receive a Gjallarhorn
- Players can retrieve their Gjallarhorn from the Weapon Blueprint Collection on the Year 1 tab
- Fixed an issue where Vanguard Reputation Boosters were not working in the SIVA Crisis Strike Playlist
Are there any other issues you’d like to see addressed in Destiny?