7 Days to Die Update 1.06 Out Today on PS4 & Xbox One, Here’s the Patch Notes
Going live at around 12pm PT/3pm ET today, 7 Days to Die update 1.06 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One brings more gameplay and crash fixes. Additionally, you’ll find that the game now pauses when you enter the Share menu or Quick Menu on PS4.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s 7 Days to Die update:
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue where zombies would not spawn for all players if they were far away from each other during a Blood Moon in a multiplayer game
- Fixed an issue where the cobblestone frame was invisible until it was fully built
- Fixed an issue where the Steel Pickaxe would disappear into the ground when dropped with the D-Pad
- Fixed an issue in split screen where only the map discovery progress of player 2 would be saved
- Fixed a bug that was causing minibikes to take damage when turning
- Fixed an issue where the “Exit” button was occasionally not appearing in the “Skills,” “Players,” and “Quest” tabs with Creative Mode on
- Fixed an exploit that would allow players to infinitely harvest meat and hides from animals by reloading the chunk the corpses are in
- Fixed an issue that was occasionally causing dead zombie to remain standing
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when allied players would attempt to shoot each other
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when moving items quickly from the inventory to the Toolbelt
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when looting bodies or containers
- Fixed an issue where dead mobs would occasionally vanish when a host and client in an online multiplayer game would experience a desync
- Made it so that the game will pause when the player enters any console menus (like “Share” on PS4 or the quick menu on XB1 or PS4) in a single player game
- Fixed an issue where the adjusting the gamma settings was having no effect in-game
- Made crosshairs bolder and more prominent
- Fixed an issue in split screen where water would disappear while the character was diving
- Fixed an issue where water surfaces would occasionally appear underwater
- Fixed an issue where thunder SFX would play whenever the pause menu was opened or closed during a storm
If you’re wondering about 7 Days to Die DLC, you can get a Walking Dead skin pack for $2.99 USD. Included are 10 skins based on these characters from the Telltale series: Lee Everett, Michonne, Christa, Pete, Luke, Kenny, Carley, Glenn, Lilly, and Molly. There’s also a $1.99 USD Action Pack that includes these eight action-themed skins: Angel, Butch, Hunter, Kane, Mia, Rose, Stone, and Vladimir.
How much time have you put into 7 Days to Die so far?