Monster Jam: Crush It! Launches on October 25 for PS4 & Xbox One
GameMill announced today that Monster Jam: Crush It! is releasing on October 25 in North America for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, through both retail and digital stores.
An arcade racer, Crush It! features 24 playable trucks, including Grave Digger, Monster Mutt, Blue Thunder, and Zombie. On top of six Monster Jam arenas, you’ll also find online and offline leaderboards, competitive stadium racing and freestyle, and 96 challenges across the Survivor, Stunt, and Hill Climb race modes.
The Xbox Store description adds:
Take your favorite Monster Truck out of the stadium and into all new environment challenges. Exciting physic based challenges include skills, hill jump and stunt modes. All-new tracks that will test your skills to master speed and balance over insane jumps and obstacles or face ultimate destruction. Compete as a single player, versus or log into online leaderboards to earn bragging rights as the best Monster Jam truck driver and much, much more…
- 28 all new skill-game maps, in all-new forest, desert, polar and harbor environments
- Three modes / challenges for each map: Time Attack, Survival and Stunt.
- A total of 84 skill challenges and 12 authentic events; Together that’s 96 levels to complete!
- All the Monster Trucks from the previous versions are upgraded to gen8 visual quality.
- Powered by industry leading game engine Unreal4 bringing you the highest industry quality visuals
- Main music produced by Deon Voss
- 30 Achievements / Trophies
The download size is listed as 2GB. A price wasn’t given today.
[Source: Xbox Store]