Rise of the Tomb Raider Day One Update Adds PSVR Support, Co-Op Endurance
If you’re planning on picking up Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration for PlayStation 4 tomorrow, there will be a day one update waiting for you. Split into two different versions, here’s the patch notes for Rise of the Tomb Raider update 1.01 and 1.03 on PS4, according to the Update History:
- Support for the new co-op Endurance mode. Play Endurance together with a friend or other players from all over the world.
- Adds PlayStation VR support to the Blood Ties story mode.
- Adds enhancements for the latest PlayStation 4 hardware.
- Performance optimizations and visual improvements.
- Performance optimizations and visual improvements
- A variety of bug-fixes
The “latest PlayStation 4 hardware” patch note is likely referring to the PS4 Pro, which comes out on November 10.
Although the PS4 says Rise of the Tomb Raider is a 15GB file, with the day one update around 3GB, the PlayStation Store says the game’s a 30.4GB download in North America and a 39.4GB download in Europe.
You can read our review of Rise of the Tomb Raider over here. For everything else you need to know about the game, check out the below gallery.