NBA 2K17 Update 1.04 Today on PS4 Is Over 7GB, Patch Notes Revealed
Update: Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
- After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
- Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
- Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
- The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
- Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
- Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
- Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
- Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
- Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
- Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.
Original Story: A 7.14GB download, 2K Sports released NBA 2K17 update 1.04 for PlayStation 4 today. 2K hasn’t posted the patch notes for today’s update on Facebook yet, so it remains to be seen what’s included, but the shot meter glitch and scoreboard updating too early issue could be fixed.
2K says, “Patch 4 Released on PS4, coming on XB1 at later time. Notes to be released later today.” Gameplay Director Mike Wang added, “Please let me know if you’re still seeing the shot meter glitch,” suggesting that it should now be fixed.
According to the PS4’s Update History, patch 1.04 “improved the stability of the title in addition to a number of general improvements to the user experience.”
On Reddit, one person said the pre-game black screen glitch still persists after this patch. Another person responded by saying, “Have you tried pressing X or O when the screen is black? I had the same problem and that fixed it for me.”
When 2K publishes patch notes for the new NBA 2K17 update, we’ll let you know.
You can read about the previous update, 1.03, over here.
In our review of NBA 2K17, we said, “With a continuing excellence in multiple game modes, including a toned-down but more focused career mode, quicker fantasy options, and of course the impeccable audio work, basketball games don’t get any better than this.”
Have you noticed any changes with the new update?