Battleborn’s New Hero Is a Robotic Wannabe Superhero
Season Pass owners of Battleborn can now play as a brand new hero. 2K and Gearbox has announced that Kid Ultra, a robot who is attempting to emulate comic book superheroes, is now available to Digital Deluxe owners starting today. Those that just own the regular version of the game can start using him November 3, but will have to spend 47,500 in-game credits to do so.
Here’s Kid Ultra’s full list of skills courtesy of 2K:
- ROCKET GAUNTLET: Loaded with six quick-fire rockets that detonate on impact.
- ROCKET VORTEXT: Fire up to three rockets in a tight spiral.
- SUPPORT DRONE: Deploy a healing drone to follow a target ally, temporarily increasing their maximum health and healing them over time. Max 2 drones at once.
- BOLA SNARE: Fire bolas that pass through units and slow any enemies in its path.
- (Ultimate) TO THE RESCUE: Activate to enter hover-mode and increase mobility. Deactivate to exit hover-mode, provide a burst of health to yourself and nearly allies, and push back enemies.
- (Passive) AURA OF JUSTICE: Participating in kills boosts nearly allies’ damage for a limited time.
He definitely seems like a solid addition to Battleborn‘s roster of heroes, but is anyone still playing it anymore? Let us know in the comments if you are.