Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure Comes to PS Vita on November 15
On November 15, developer Cowcat will bring Demetrios: The Big Cynical Adventure to PlayStation Vita in North America and Europe. Released earlier this year on PC, Demetrios is a point-and-click visual novel adventure game inspired by Broken Sword.
Promising 8 to 12 hours of gameplay, Demetrios includes over 15,000 lines of dialogue, mini-games throughout the story, and hidden cookies on every screen that provide optional puzzle hints. In addition to the exact same content as the PC version, the PS Vita version of Demetrios includes these optimizations:
- Gamepad controls make use of sticks, D-Pad and buttons for quick selection and shortcuts, with several options such as the sticks sensitivity.
- Touch controls are available, including a “magnifying glass” for spotting small hotspots like cookies!
- Interface and fonts scaled up to be easy to read.
- Fully translated in 6 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian.
- Compatible with PlayStation TV.
- 38 trophies to unlock, including a Platinum!
- Memory card space: 200 MB.
Here’s what to expect from the story in Demetrios:
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
Demetrios is $9.99 USD on Steam, but a PS Vita price wasn’t given today.
[Source: Demetrios Game]