WWE 2K17 Update 1.01 on PS3 & Xbox One Fixes Gameplay Issues
Following two big updates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions, 2K has released WWE 2K17 update 1.01 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. In the patch notes, you’ll learn about the new gameplay fixes and fixes made to the Legends Pack ahead of release:
- Addressed exploits with a number of moves that were uninterruptible so that they can now be interrupted
- Addressed an issue in which reversed Finishers still counted for scoring during Finisher Matches
- Fixed issues where interrupting certain moves could cause the interrupted Superstar to appear to float
- Fixed issues that could cause a Superstar to get out of the ring in match types for which gameplay is confined to the ring (e.g. Steel Cage Match, Inferno Match)
- Fixed a warping issue that could occur when sidling around the ring corner near an upright ladder
- Fixed issues with certain moves consuming an improper number of Finisher icons when performed
- Fixed a warping issue that occurred when performing ladder diving moves on a wedged or leaning ladder
- Fixed an issue with title stability loading into a 40-man ROYAL RUMBLE match
- Fixed issues with moves that caused an attacking Superstar to run in place indefinitely if the path was blocked by a table or ladder
- Fixed several clipping and warping issues that occurred performing moves when the attacking Superstar’s path was blocked by a table or ladder
- Fixed a floating issue that occurred when reversing an OMG! move on the announce table
WWE Creations: Move-Set
- Added damage indicator for affected limbs for several moves that were not displaying the indicator
- The user can now create the “Favorite VS. Undertaker: Championship Confrontation” story
- Fixed issues with Superstar appearance in certain cut scenes
- Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for the “WWE 2K17 Legends Pack” downloadable content ahead of release.
There isn’t a release date for the Legends Pack yet, but 2K has announced that the Goldberg Pack will be available on November 8 for $4.99 USD.
If you downloaded the most recent patch for WWE 2K17 on PS4/Xbox One, you may have noticed an issue where referees are ignoring pins. A temporary workaround, as suggested by 2K Support, is to clear your cache.