Destiny Update 18.104.22.168 Now Out on PS4 & Xbox One, Addresses Engrams Issue
A hotfix, Destiny update 22.214.171.124 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Since it’s a hotfix, you’ll only need to download a small file (about 500KB on PS4), and you’ll need to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch.
You won’t be removed from activities to get the hotfix yet, but if you haven’t installed today’s update by 2pm PT/5pm ET, Bungie will remove you from activities and return you to the title screen. If you want to participate in Iron Banner (Control), which begins at 10am PT/1pm ET, it looks like you’ll need the hotfix.
Designed to improve the quality of life in Destiny: Rise of Iron, here’s what changed with today’s hotfix:
- Fixed an issue where The Taken Archon Priest in the Winter’s Run Strike was not dropping Skeleton Keys at the intended rate
- Fixed an issue where players were able to access the rooftops on Skyline
- Fixed an issue where Rise of Iron Vanguard and Crucible weapons were not decrypting from Engrams
- Fixed an issue where Comitatus was continuing to not drop properly from Faction Packages for players who own Kondratyuk’s Escape
- Fixed an issue where Armor decrypted from Dusty Engrams was dismantling into Legendary Marks: It will now dismantle into 1 Silver Dust
- Removed Silver Dust cost to apply Iron Lord, Trials of Osiris, and Heroic Mode Raid Armor Ornaments
Players will now earn SIVA Key Fragments at an overall increased rate:
- The first time a Raid boss is killed on Normal difficulty they will drop three SIVA Key Fragments. For the next kill that week, they will drop two, and then one for the third kill that week
- After the fourth or greater kill, the boss will no longer drop SIVA Key Fragments for the week
- The same behavior will occur for killing Heroic bosses
As we learned last week, Destiny 2 is still on track for 2017 and Bungie is planning to release a steady stream of content for it post-launch.