EVE: Valkyrie Update Today Adds Controller Mapping, Fixes Bugs
Going live later today, a new EVE: Valkyrie update for PlayStation VR and Oculus Rift adds the ability to map your controls however you like and see your recently met players on PS4, while also fixing some bugs both on PS4 and PC.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s EVE: Valkyrie update:
- We’ve seen your requests on the forums, and are very happy to say that pilots will now be able to map their controller buttons on PC and PS4 as they wish!
Recently Met Players
- You can now see your Recently Met players on PS4, to view other pilots you have encountered playing EVE: Valkyrie. You can see this by navigating to your Friends List, and scrolling down to view Players Met.
- Balance improvements when playing in the Proving Grounds server
- Fixed issue with joystick configurations on PC not saving
- Fixed issue with some icons not appearing for unlocked upgrades and paint jobs
- List of players from recent matches in the squad menu is now from your own platform only
- Bug fix for end of match tension music not playing
- Bug fix for Oculus Home friends list being capped at around 25
- Bug fix for incorrect controller being displayed in the cockpit of the S4 Wraith
- Bug fix for Ascent unlock logic not working correctly
- Fixed issues with Storm upgrades not showing correctly
- Bug fix for Carrier Assault match length ending too soon, corrected to 20 minutes
If you’re still having issues with EVE: Valkyrie, CCP suggests checking out the support page.
By picking up EVE: Valkyrie for PSVR, you receive 2,500 gold. If you want to buy more gold, it ranges from $5 for 1,000 to $100 for 30,500.
[Source: EVE Valkyrie]