Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Update 1.05 Is Live on PS4, Xbox One & PC
Update: Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Fixed an issue with “Loss Stat Prevented” messaging after joining in progress and winning a match
- Fixed several issues with overlapping HUD elements when playing split screen
- Fixed issue with medal text extending beyond its area
- Re-Enable join game from recent players list
- After Action Report score display updates
- Removed footstep audio while aiming down sights
- Dead Silence Perk scale adjusted to match legacy
- Added shorter pre-match timers in Private Match
- Increased smoke grenade speed and volume
- Switching to a pistol no longer deactivates the firing range lane
- Fixed tunnel grates exploit
- Fixed stuck spot that prevented players from leaving prone position
Original Story: Reportedly a 500MB download on PlayStation 4, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered update 1.05 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Raven Software hasn’t said what’s included in the update yet, but players are saying that smoke grenades have been changed to match the original Modern Warfare. This is one of the issues Raven’s Amos Hodge previously acknowledged, meaning the update possibly also includes changes to the footsteps sounds.
Back on Friday, Hodge said, “Playlist Update: The 15 second spawn delay in #MWRemastered was removed from Hardcore Kill Confirm.” He then added, “Playlist Update: Shipment was added to the TDM, Mercenary TDM, and Kill Confirmed playlists in #MWRemastered.”
If/when Raven details today’s update, we’ll let you know.
Hodge says, “Official patch notes for today’s update are being passed through the bureaucratic machine. Smoke grenade and footsteps are among the fixes.”
If you don’t own Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered yet, Activision has confirmed that the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition will be $59.99 USD ($20 off) during Black Friday weekend through both retail and digital stores:
— Call of Duty (@CallofDuty) November 21, 2016
As a reminder, the remaining multiplayer maps will be added to Modern Warfare Remastered in December.
Did you notice any other changes in today’s update?