First DLC Pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Dated for December 20
Bandai Namco has today announced that the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC pack and update will arrive for all platforms on Tuesday, December 20.
Word comes by way of the publisher’s official blog, revealing that the add-on will herald the arrival of two playable characters, Cabbe and Frost, along with new parallel quests, costumes and even attacks. As previously announced, it’ll be included in the game’s Season Pass, though users will have the option to purchase the content pack individually should they choose to do so.
Here’s a full list of the content included:
- 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form)
- One new master: Hit
- 5 new attacks
- 3 new Parallel Quests
- 2 new costumes
- 5 Super Souls
- 2 emotes
Releasing alongside that DLC is the first update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, which includes:
- New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
- New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
- 6 new costumes
- 4 new attacks
- A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
- A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
Last and certainly not least, those in Europe can look forward to some exclusive content via the Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe VIP Corner: 5 new teachers (Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16 and Whis) as well as new attacks.
Are you excited for the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 DLC? December 20 is the date for your diaries.
[Source: Bandai Namco]