Mark McMorris Infinite Air Patch Adds New Tutorials, Fixes Bugs
Snowboarding fans were treated to Mark McMorris Infinite Air last month, and the end result left something to be desired. The game featured plenty of glitches (even if they were pretty funny ones), and the game ended up receiving a 3.5 in our official review.
The good news is that the game’s developer is hard at work at improving the game post-launch. Yesterday, Infinite Air received a pretty sizable patch on PlayStation 4, which should also come to Xbox One and PC soon.
Here’s the official patch notes courtesy of the game’s Twitter account:
- Improved Onboarding And New Tutorials – Get more in-depth. Visit the tutorials menu to access the new lessons.
- Videos – Visit the videos menu to access video tutorials, highlight reels, and more!
- Better Discovery Tools – New sorting options, favoriting, and messaging makes finding and sharing your creations easier.
- Gameplay Tuning – Small adjustments to make everything a bit smoother and more realistic.
- Vibration – You can now get tactile feedback, enable in the settings menu.
- Bug Fixes And Improvements – We’re always listening to the community to help make Infinite Air better.
Infinite Air definitely launched with issues, but it’s good to see that the team is hard at work making it a better game for those that purchased it. It’s especially promising that several of the criticisms in PlayStation LifeStyle’s review were addressed, namely better onboarding and additional tutorials.
Have you picked up Mark McMorris Infinite Air? If so, let us know how you are enjoying it in the comment section below.