Some Destiny: The Dawning Patch Notes Revealed
Destiny‘s next major update, called The Dawning, is set to arrive on December 13. It brings with it the return of Sparrow Racing, which will last until January 3. That’s not all that it brings, as scored strikes enter the fray, and even more surprises are on their way that haven’t been announced.
We’re starting to know what some of the other changes are, though, as Bungie’s community manager Cozmo shared them as part of Bungie’s weekly blog post. Here’s what Cozmo had to say:
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Student of History Trophy/Achievement or Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem for attuning all of the Rise of Iron Artifacts
- Skeleton Keys have been adjusted:
- Skeleton Keys drop rates have been slightly increased in the SIVA Crisis playlist, SIVA Crisis Heroic playlist, and weekly Nightfall
- Players will now receive a Skeleton Key for their first account Nightfall clear per week
- Characters who are level 40 will now automatically convert Uncommon Engrams (Green) to Weapon and Armor Materials on pickup
- Brother Vance now offers materials exchange for Passage Coins and Motes of Light
- Legendary Weapons obtained from the Gunsmith’s Rank 2 Quest can now be repurchased from the Gunsmith
Those are definitely changes that will excite hardcore Destiny fans (especially trophy hunters that ran into the aforementioned glitch). It’s just a taste of Destiny The Dawning patch notes, but I’m sure we’ll learn more about the update (which is version 2.5.0 if you’re keeping track) as it nears release on December 13.