Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Update 1.19 Today Is 1.4GB on PS4 (Update)
Update: Activision has updated their support page to reveal that today’s Black Ops 3 update adds 4K PS4 Pro support, visual presentation of Black Market items, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
Updated visual presentation of Black Market items
- Not-yet-obtained Black Market items (weapons, specialist heads/bodies) will be visible in menus with no shader overlay.
- Items will appear with a new Black Market Lock Icon.
- Updated User Interface will be present wherever Black Market items are available (Create-a-Class, Specialist menu, Gunsmith, Paintshop, Weapon Showcase, Combat Record).
- Supports enhanced dynamic 4K gaming
- The stats widget in the Showcase will display the correct name for all Black Market weapons.
- Fixed a number of User Interface issues that occurred within the media manager.
Shadows of Evil
- Resolved an exploit during the Totem Ritual part of the main EE.
Zetsubou no Shima
- Fixed a potential exploit with the Fan and Plane traps.
- Fixed an issue with Apothicon Mask that occurred at high rounds.
- Summoning Key will no longer disappear after teleporting out of the Arena.
- Added an animation to alert the player when a Mech Z spawns.
- Addressed a fatal error that occurred when using the Apothicon Servant at high rounds.
- Players are no longer able to use the Anywhere But Here GobbleGum during the Dark Arena Challenge, as it was causing issues.
- Fixed a progression break that sometimes occurred when players picked up the Summoning Key.
- Fixed high round exploits.
Original Story: After Treyarch’s David Vonderhaar said in October that they weren’t “totally done” with the game, the developer released Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update 1.19 today for PlayStation 4, weighing in at 1.4GB.
Activision Support’s website hasn’t updated yet, Vonderhaar hasn’t tweeted about the update, and early players who installed the patch haven’t noticed any changes to the gameplay or Black Market, so it remains to be seen what’s included. We’ll update this post when more details are available.
Over on Reddit, it’s been revealed that the new Weekly Contract is Get 25 Medals Using Specialist Abilities and Get 25 Kills Using Specialist Weapons. Today’s Daily Contract asks you to get 10 Kills Using Specialist Weapons.
If you have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, the December Update arrives tomorrow and adds seven maps, two modes, and more. Infinite Warfare will be getting a Genesis Holiday Map later this month.
Did you notice anything new after installing the update?