Grand Theft Auto V Update 1.36 Today Brings Import/Export to GTA Online
A 1.6GB download, Grand Theft Auto V update 1.37 (version 1.21 on PS4) is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Titled GTA Online: Import/Export, the new update today adds lots of new content and features, including missions, vehicles, clothing and outfits, the Turf Wars Adversary Mode, and more. You can see the full list of everything that’s new in the patch notes below:
- The Import/Export Pack is an expansion on CEO and Special Cargo gameplay introduced in Further Adventures in Finance and Felony. CEO players will be able to purchase a new illegal vehicle storage warehouse which gives them access to the freemode vehicle steal missions, as well as exclusive access to 8 special vehicle missions and new vehicles.
- Vehicle Warehouses – CEO players can buy a Vehicle Warehouse through the new “Vehicle Cargo” option that has been added to the SecuroServ app on the CEO desk computer. Upon purchasing a Vehicle Warehouse, CEO players will have access to Steal and Export Vehicle Missions. Warehouses can hold up to 40 stolen target vehicles and can be customized with a choice of interior styles. Vehicle Warehouses also come with an Underground Storage Facility that is purpose-built for housing 8 new Special Vehicles.
- Steal and Export Vehicle Missions – Once CEO players have purchased a Vehicle Warehouse, they can begin launching Steal and Export Vehicle Missions. Steal Missions task CEOs and their Organization to steal a target vehicle and deliver it to the CEO’s Vehicle Warehouse while fending off attackers, such as Cops, Gangs and Rival Organizations who may attempt to steal the vehicle for their own gain. Once the CEO has at least one target vehicle stored they can begin selling them to a selection of buyers for a profit in Export Missions through the new Ad-Hawk Autos app on the Vehicle Warehouse laptop.
- Office Garages – CEO players are now able to buy a car garage add-on for their Office via the Dynasty8 Executive website which can store up to 60 vehicles across 3 separate optional levels. Each level holds 20 vehicles and can be customized with a choice of interior styles, lighting and signage options. CEOs can also choose to buy a Custom Auto Shop add-on for their Office garage which provide supermod modding options.
- Special Vehicle – Work These are a series of Missions that showcase the 8 new Special Vehicles and can be accessed via the new “Special Vehicle Work” option that has been added to the SecuroServ app on the CEO’s desk computer. Each individual Mission is locked until the CEO has completed the required amount of Steal Missions that each Special Vehicle Mission demands. Once each Mission has been completed, players will be able to buy each Missions’ Special Vehicle at the reduced SecuroServ Trade price.
Special Vehicle Work Missions
- Escape Escort (2-4 players) – SecuroServ are on standby to extract some clients from a difficult situation. Collect modified buggies and get ready to clear their escape route for them.
- Breakdown Recovery (2-4 players) – Source a modified classic car restoration project for SecuroServ by taking the vehicle transport truck it’s loaded onto. It’s a rare and technologically advance vehicle so expect armed resistance.
- Cleanup Op (2-4 players) – Mount a land and sea operation to wipe out the Lost Motorcycle Club’s methamphetamine operation in Blaine County with amphibious ATVs.
- Asset Seizure (2-4 players) – A SecuroServ client’s chain has been seized by Police. Smash through the red tape and take back their product using a modified Big Rig.
- Firewall Protection (2-4 players) – Government contract to combat a large-scale multi-source hack on government data. Use rocket powered Voltics to get close to enemy agents and wipe their hard drives.
- Coast Guard Duty (2-4 players) – Bring down a smuggling operation on a Super Yacht for SecuroServ clients using an armored Technical Truck with seafaring capabilities.
- End of Transmission (2-4 players) – A SecuroServ client needs some technology in the hands of a Merryweather client. Take an armored RV to The Palmer Taylor Power Station and get it for them. They will be expecting you.
- Arms Embargo (2-4 players) – Create an artificial scarcity in the arms market at Fort Zancudo using an all-singing, all-dancing state of the art, restored and modified classic car.
VIP Works Missions (They Become Available When You Own Each VIP Works’ Respective Special Vehicle)
- Plowed (1-4 players) – Smash all the enemy supply crates using the Phantom Wedge.
- Fully Loaded (1-4 players) – Destroy all the turreted vehicles using the Ruiner 2000.
- Amphibious Assault (1-4 players) – Destroy all enemy supply crates using the Technical Aqua.
- Transporter (1-4 players) – Use the Wastelander to transport a vehicle to the drop-off location.
- Fortified (1-4 player) – Enter the Armored Boxville and survive until the time runs out.
- Velocity (1-4 players) – Enter the Rocket Voltic and stay at the top speed until the time runs out to avoid detonation.
- Ramped Up (2-4 players) – Use the Ramp Buggy and motorcycles to collect cargo crates.
- Stockpiling (1-4 players) – Collect the cargo crates on land and at sea using the Blazer Aqua.
Other New Content
- Turf Wars Adversary Mode (Available at Rank 1) – It’s time to hold your ground. Mark as much territory as you can and try to stop other teams from marking over it. The team with the most turf at the end of a time limit gets a point towards the target total.
- One new vehicle has been added to the Benny’s Original Motor Works website and can be upgraded into its Custom model at Benny’s Garage: Principe Diablous > Principe Diablous Custom
- One existing vehicle has been added to the Benny’s Original Motor Works website and can be upgraded into its Retro Custom model at Benny’s Garage: Annis Elegy > Annis Elegy Retro Custom
- Two new vehicles have been added to the Legendary Motorsport website: Ocelot Penetrator, Pegassi Tempesta
- Eight new Special Vehicles have been added to the Warstock Cache & Carry website: BF Ramp Buggy, JoBuilt Phantom Wedge, Karin Technical Aqua, Nagasaki Blazer Aqua, Brute Armored Boxville, MTL Wastelander, Imponte Ruiner 2000, Coil Rocket Voltic
- Over 340 items of clothing and Outfits as well as twelve new tattoos have been added to GTA Online.
- Four vehicles have been added to the SecuroServ CEO section of the Interaction Menu for VIPs and CEOs: Dundreary Stretch, Mammoth Patriot, Enus Super Diamond, Buckingham SuperVolito
- Two vehicles have been added to the SeruroServ Associate section of the Interaction Menu for Associates and Bodyguards: Declasse Rancher XL, Vapid Speedo
- Players now have the ability to change the appearance of their character for a fee in the Interaction Menu. Note- You cannot change your character’s gender.
- The props from the Stunt Race Creator have been added to Director Mode.
- The Annis Elegy RH8 is now available to purchase at a price for non-Social Club members.
- Players can now combine certain helmet and mask combinations.
- An option that allows players to control the effect from light illuminated clothing has been added to the Interaction Menu.
- It now costs less to request some owned Pegasus Concierge vehicles to exit the Office with from your Personal Assistant.
- New CEO Style Organization outfits have been added.
- Changes have been made to make the store more accessible.
- GTA Online now supports Sony’s Play Together feature. This allows players in a system-level party to easily join a GTA Online session together
The update also fixes a Story Mode issue where some players have no player control when returning to the game from the PlayStation Home Screen, as well as an issue where players spawned under the map in Story Mode after leaving GTA Online from an Office.
You can learn about the hundreds of other fixes in today’s update over here.
Back on Friday, the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto V received update 1.36. Rockstar says it included “necessary updates to support changes in server architecture.”