Doom’s Final DLC Bloodfall Available Today, Watch The Trailer
DOOM‘s third and final set of multiplayer downloadable content has released today, December 14. Called Bloodfall, the $14.99 pack adds in three maps (including one that takes place in a colosseum), and allows players to play as a Spectre Pinky. The DLC also upgrades the player’s weapon arsenal, as it adds a grenade launcher to the game’s already deadly inventory of guns.
All of these goodies can be seen in the DLC’s official launch trailer, which you can watch embedded above. If you don’t have time to check out the minute-long trailer, then check out the complete breakdown of what DOOM Bloodfall adds to the game via the official press release below:
- Three new multiplayer maps:
- Empyrian – fight in an ageless colosseum held aloft by opposing energies, as the gilded embattlements slowly crumble
- Boneyard – battle in the outer realm of Hell, where the landscape is made entirely of demon flesh, teeth, and bone
- Outbreak – engage in intense combat throughout a UAC facility transformed after underworldly science breaks free from containment
- A new player-controlled demon: Spectre Pinky
- A new weapon: Grenade Launcher – bank grenades off walls and deal area damage, or use the secondary fire to detonate smoke grenades
- New equipment: Lateral Thrusters – provides short directional boosts to player movement
- New ways to customize your DOOM Marine, including the Cultist Armor – armor blessed in the temple and baptized in blood
- New hack modules
DOOM owners can purchase the first-person shooter’s third and final DLC, Bloodfall, right now for $14.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.