Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Update 1.03 Is 5.5GB, Adds the Sacrament Area
The 1st free update on SAO: Hollow Realization is out this 22/12 on PS4 & Vita! Get an early look at the Sacrament Area’s first 2 dungeons. pic.twitter.com/9um1CfzUM8
— BANDAI NAMCO Europe (@BandaiNamcoEU) December 19, 2016
A 5.5GB download on PlayStation 4 according to players, Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization update 1.03 is now available on PS4 and PS Vita, Bandai Namco has announced.
According to Bandai Namco, it includes the new Sacrament Area, as well as support for these two new free equipment DLC packs: Weapons & Protective Gear Reinforcement Set (set of items that may enhance all types of weapons and protective gears – except head gear – up to +6 at blacksmith’s shop, and potions) and Evolved Weapon Set (set of items that may help users to evolve one’s weapon – one type – up to level 3 at the blacksmith’s shop).
Both DLC packs are on the European PlayStation Store, and they should be up on the North American PlayStation Store later today.
GameFAQs user KentunVortex posted what appears to be the patch notes for update 1.03:
- Adjusted Game balance.
- Added new dungeon content.
- Improved gameplay.
- Added sacraments, a new equipment type.
- Added additional weapon transformations.
- Added option to set party size for raids.
- The smithy has been updated.
- The LOG OUT feature inside the menu now allows you to end the online game.
- Level 75 cap has been unlocked.
- Save Data version has been updated
- Improved game stability.
You can read our review of Hollow Realization over here.