Minimalist Puzzle Game, LineLight, Coming to Consoles and PC
Award-winning indie studio My Dog Zorro has announced that it’s upcoming minimalist puzzle game, LineLight, will release on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in Q1 2017. In a press release, the developer announced the following features:
- Bask in the soft glow of a world made out of straight lines
- Experience 6 hours of pure, unadulterated gameplay
- Solve more than 250 different puzzles across six unique worlds
- Enjoy a Zen-like, ethereal soundtrack, and enter a state of flow
- Explore the intricacies of each world to uncover secret challenges
You can also check out a trailer above.
LineLight has a simple presentation. Players will take control of a “special” line called “Dash” to explore puzzles and mysteries. The gameplay is also pretty straightforward – you just have to move.
“Lightlight’s lifeblood is in its elegance: every puzzle and every line serve a unique purpose,” said Lead Designer, Brett Taylor.
We’ll update our readers when a release date and price are confirmed.