Sandbox Game Cube Life: Island Survival Gets a PS4 & Switch Trailer
The “first and most successful sandbox game” for Wii U, Cube Life: Island Survival is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in late spring 2017. Recently, developer Cypronia released the first trailer for Cube Life on PS4 and Switch, giving you a look at the gameplay.
As the trailer highlights, Cube Life became a best-seller on Wii U after it launched in June 2015. Currently priced at $9.99 USD on Wii U (PS4/Switch price TBA), the description says Cube Life is a block building open-world survival game with two modes: In Creative Mode, you’re able to build constructions in 3D generated game worlds. In Survival Mode, you explore caves, craft tools, and gather food during the day, while night sees you fighting and surviving.
Here’s some of the features in Cube Life on Wii U (PS4/Switch features are TBA):
- Block building open-world survival game
- Creative Mode
- Survival Mode
- Local Multiplayer (deathmatch, tower defence, co-op)
- Create and play custom maps for Deathmatch
- Large maps (2880×2800 blocks)
- 350+ items and tools
- Day/Night cycles
- Weather change
- Realistic graphical effects like water reflections
- 1st person / 3rd person / Selfie view
Will you be getting Cube Life when it comes to PS4?