GTA Online Gets New Vehicle Vendetta Adversary Mode, Pegassi FCR 1000 Motorcycle and More
The new year has brought with it a new motorcycle, fresh wave of bonuses, and a new adversary mode in Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto Online.
You can now snag the “uber-customizable” Pegassi FCR 1000, which the developer describes as follows:
This fully-featured beaut of a bike treads the fine line between old-school, no-frills engineering and a tight-trousered hipster’s delight. An instant classic, this bike will be the envy of your grandpa, even if he did disown you.
The Vehicle Vendetta adversary mode will pit players against other motorized opponents competing for the power-ups below:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
From now until January 17, Vehicle Vendetta will offer Double GTA$ and RP.
Also on offer are discounts on vehicles and Double GTA$ and RP on Rockstar Stunt Races. For more details, follow the source link below.