Resident Evil 7 Trophy List Leaked, Free Story DLC Announced in Japan
Resident Evil 7 isn’t out until next week, but early copies have already made their way into the wild, with leaks popping up everywhere. One of the leaks is the Trophy list, which is fairly light on story spoilers, but anyone who wants to go in fresh shouldn’t read it.
Posted on Imgur, and compiled by NeoGAF, the Resident Evil 7 Trophy list asks you to beat the game within four hours, beat the game without opening the Item Box more than three times, beat the game using three or less First Aid Meds, beat the game on Madhouse difficulty, and more:
- Biosplattered – Unlock all trophies
- Just Get Me Outta Here – Complete the game within 4 hours.
- Resource Manager – Complete the game without opening the Item Box more than 3 times.
- Walk it Off – Complete the game using only 3 First Aid Meds or less.
- Who’s Your Daddy Now? – Complete the game on Madhouse.
- Less Is More – Take down two or more enemies with one shot.
- Out Before Dessert – Complete the “Happy Birthday” videotape within 5 minutes.
- Pelicans in Your Pocket – Obtain all of the Antique Coins in Madhouse difficulty.
- The Devil Is in the Details – Read all of the files in a single playthrough.
- Mr. Nowhere – Destroy all Mr. Everywhere statuettes.
- Playing It Safe – Complete the game on Easy
- The Nightmare’s Finally Over – Complete the game on Normal
- She’s Alive – Travel to Louisiana.
- Behind Closed Doors – Close an open door by yourself.
- Arms in the Air – Block an enemy attack by guarding.
- A-Ha! – Obtain something by closely examining an item.
- Nice Try – Put an unrelated object on a shadow plinth.
- Open Your Eyes – Use psychostimulants.
- In The Bag – Increase your item slots.
- Things Got Personal – Finish off an enemy with the knife.
- Slash Slash, Slashity Slash! – Clear insects off a door using a knife.
- That’s a Spicy Meat-a-ball – Kill an enemy by attaching a Remote Bomb to them and detonating it.
- 1st Place at the Science Fair – Create all items that contain Chem Fluid and Strong Chem Fluid.
- Can’t Catch Me – Complete the “Mia” videotape without being spotted by Marguerite.
- Be Kind, Please Rewind – Watch all the videotapes in a single playthrough.
- He’s Here, There, Everywhere! – Destroy a Mr. Everywhere statuette.
There’s also 11 hidden Trophies, which all contain story spoilers. You can see them over here.
Madhouse difficulty is unlocked after beating Resident Evil 7 once, or you can unlock it immediately by pre-ordering the game.
In other Resident Evil 7 news, Capcom Japan announced that Not a Hero, a free DLC story scenario, will be releasing this spring. Other than the fact that it will be short and have a different taste from the main game, nothing else is currently known about Not a Hero.
A Western release hasn’t been announced for Not a Hero yet, but Capcom’s mikeeb13 did say, “For clarification, this is OUTSIDE of the DLC Season Pass and will be free for everyone.”
Resident Evil 7 releases on January 24 in North America and Europe for PlayStation 4 (with PlayStation VR support), Xbox One, and PC.