Latest Warframe Update on PS4 & Xbox One Adds The Glast Gambit Quest, New Warframe
In the first update to Warframe on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One since The War Within at the end of last year, Digital Extremes has added a new Warframe, a new quest, new weapons, new cosmetics, and more.
Titled The Glast Gambit, the new quest in today’s Warframe update sees you being summoned by Ergo Glast of the Perrin Sequence to the outpost known as the Mycona Colony, where you must confront Corpus aristocrat, Nef Anyo, who has stolen the children of the Mycona. You must have completed The War Within to access The Glast Gambit.
Here’s the highlights for The Glast Gambit update:
- Plague your enemies with the Infested powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Nidus. Spread the Infestation by spawning maggots that seek nearby enemies, manifest plagued tendrils to immobilize foes, and redistribute the damage you take to infected victims.
- New community-made Customizations from the TennoGen program have arrived on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! Console players can now get their hands on the Volt Amp Skin, Volt Arrester Helmet, Mag Orbit Skin, Chroma Tarrasque Helmet and the Excalibur Sentient Slayer Skin from the Market to stylize their Warframe.
- Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and the Tenno must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game.
Handle new Weapons and Customizations with care as they have been corrupted by the Infestation:
- Hema – Wield this symbiotic burst-rifle designed to leech health to forge its ammo, and then restore health with each headshot.
- Hirudo – Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- Riven Mods – Expand your strength by wielding a new Riven Mod for Secondary Weapons – but know that you must prove yourself before their powers are revealed.
- Thorac Syandana – Drape yourself with the new sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
Warframe is a free-to-play title with more than 26 million registered players across PS4, Xbox One, and PC. In November, there were more than one million active users.