7 Days to Die Update 1.10 on PS4 & Xbox One Will Include Signs, Numerous Fixes (Update)
Update: 7 Days to Die update 1.10 will be available today, January 24 at 12pm PT/3pm ET. You can see all of the details below.
Original Story: The Fun Pimps has announced that 7 Days to Die update 1.10 (aka Patch 7) for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is currently in submission with Sony and Microsoft. Given the timing of previous patches, it could arrive tomorrow, January 24.
In the patch notes, it’s revealed that the new update will add Signs, fix a crash when joining a game from the console main menu after booting it up from sleep mode, fix an issue where falling out of world will corrupt your save, and more:
- Player signs are player customizable blocks in the game. They allow users to type custom messages for all other players to see. Similar to secure crates, they have the capability to be locked, unlocked, and have a passcode applied
- Note: Signs will only be editable in online multiplayer and single player games because the virtual keyboard is disabled in local multiplayer
- Note: Signs will appear in current saves
- Fixed an issue that would prevent horde difficulty from adjusting correctly for parties with multiple players close together
- Fixed an issue that prevented mushrooms from spawning in caves on Random Gen worlds. Mushrooms will appear in current saves but only in unexplored/unsaved cave areas
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes stop interaction prompts from appearing when the player would die with a crossbow equipped and then respawn
- Fixed an issue that would cause Air Drops to disappear when a host re-entered a game
- Fixed an issue that would cause using a wrench on a Shopping Basket to yield 2 Shopping Baskets
- Fixed a bug that allowed the item “Banditgloves” to be obtainable in game
- Fixed an exploit that allowed pressure plates to be destroyed for more resources than it took to make them
- Fixed an issue introduced in Patch 5 that caused the grass to be greener than it used to be
- Fixed an issue where the sound effect for closing a container was playing when a container was opened
- Fixed a crash that would occur if player 1 would quit the game right after player 2 selected a character
- Fixed a crash that would occur when joining a game from the console main menu after booting it up from sleep mode
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally result in the corruption of player save data, resetting character data, and wiping inventory. Note: This fix will only prevent the issue from occurring in the future. It will not fix saved games that have been impacted by this bug up to this point.
- Fixed an issue where, if the player fell far enough out of world, it would corrupt the save game
- Fixed an issue that would cause an unresponsive state when a wireless controller was reconnected while the game was loading up
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to pull up the virtual keyboard in split screen local multiplayer
Last month’s update to 7 Days to Die (1.08) brought the Journal, dynamic Blood Moon Horde difficulty, container sorting, and fixes.
On Reddit, Console Community Manager Clare responded to a question about bringing the PC’s A15 content to PS4/Xbox One:
It should be noted we will not get one solid “A15” update, but rather once features on PC are refined and ready they will begin the porting process for those features. We already have Dynamic Hordes, Distant Terrain, Journals etc with Signs now coming in the new update. So we are getting parts of A15 with each update.