Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Update 1.02 Today Adjusts Aqua’s Episode
Square Enix released Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue update 1.02 today on PlayStation 4, which weighs in at 133MB and makes adjustments to Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage –, Aqua’s playable episode.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 update 1.02:
Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage –
Main update content
- Adjusted reflect (guard) response
- Adjusted cartwheel (evade) response
- Adjusted cancellation timing after a Barrier Cracker (counter)
- Adjusted MP consumption
- Adjusted camera speed
- Adjusted shortcut button response
- Adjusted magic command display
- Proud Mode adjustments (lowered the amount of damage received from enemies)
- Critical Mode adjustments (increased the amount of damage dealt to enemies)
- Adjusted enemy AI and parameters
Shortly after Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 launched earlier this week, players discovered that you were rewarded with free PS4 themes upon beating each game within the collection. However, at least in North America, players were charged $2.99 USD when they tried to download them. This pricing issue was fixed today (head to Extras once you’ve beaten a game).
According to Reddit user hiimnewhere123, “For anyone wondering if the themes have music or anything special, they don’t. Icons are normal and the PS4 system music is default. Just 2 different static images when you move the menu up or down.”
You can read our review of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 over here.
If you want more Kingdom Hearts, the 1.5 + 2.5 collection comes to PS4 in March.