Hitman Landslide Release Date Revealed Along With Details
In a press release, Square Enix has announced the Hitman “Landslide” mission will be out this January 31! Landslide is the third bonus mission which is set in Sapienza, and with it comes along a new target.
Today we’re releasing new details for the third bonus HITMAN mission, ‘Landslide’, which is released this January 31st:In Sapienza the sun is about to set, the locals have gathered in the piazza for a small concert by the harbour.
Marco Abiatti – a wealthy businessman with mafia ties turned right-wing politician, has staged an early evening event near Sapienza’s beach. Agent 47 must ensure this would-be patrician does not become mayor.
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Plan accordingly before you engage your target
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances
Don’t miss out.
Start time: Friday, January 27th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
End time: Monday, February 6th 13:00 GMT / 14:00 CET
You can check here for the latest title update for Hitman and what’s included.