Narrative Film Noir Horror Game “Dollhouse” Set to Come to PS4 Later This Year
In a press release, publisher SOEDESCO has announced that “Dollhouse,” a narrative film noir horror game will make its way to PlayStation 4 and PC later this year.
Being developed by Creazn Studio, Dollhouse is a title that pays homage to the 1950s film noir, and has a “Stephen King-like” story that relies more on suspense than jump scares. Check out the game’s features straight from the press release.
Craft your own story
The story of Dollhouse centers inside the mind of Marie, a detective trying to unravel her past. The player can use the help of a big cast of characters to gradually progress further into Marie’s mind. They can create their own experience by choosing which paths they take.
Dollhouse has a single player campaign mode and online versus multiplayer.
- Craft your own story: your reality is what counts
- 1950’s film noir style: dive into a world with a ‘noir’ 1950’s atmosphere
- Map generator: explore the randomly generated aspect of the campaign
- 14 playable characters: experience 14 different characters, all with unique stories and abilities
- 5 player versus multiplayer: become the dominant persona in the current mind
Once we know more details about Dollhouse, we’ll let you know.