NBA 2K17 Update 1.09 Is Live on PS4, Here’s the Patch Notes
Last night, 2K released NBA 2K17 update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, then quickly followed it up with update 1.09. According to NBA 2K Community Manager Chris Manning, “Just got clarification, for those asking, 1.09 on PS4 is essentially patch 8.”
A 7.6GB download on PS4, and a 2.7GB download on Xbox One, here’s the full list of patch notes for NBA 2K17 update 1.08/1.09:
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to sit on the team logo screen during startup for an extended period of time.
- Corrected a case where users were able to upgrade their MyPLAYER outside of the constraints of their selected archetype.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing offensive strategies from running properly during gameplay.
- Difficulty level for MyTEAM Play With Friends games has been changed to All-Star.
- Fixed a case where some Grand Badges were incorrectly negating the effectiveness of other Grand Badges they should not have.
- Addressed a hang that could occur during a Park After Dark event when leaving and re-entering the event.
- Fixed a case where certain users would not appear in a MyCOURT owner’s “In MyCOURT” list, making it impossible for the court owner to kick them from the court.
- In MyPARK, users will now have the default camera settings for their chosen camera angle, and will still be able to select the camera of their choosing.
- MyPLAYERs are now able to attain an overall rating of 99.
NBA 2K18 was announced earlier this month, and it will launch in fall 2017 “across all platforms.”