Final Fantasy XV Update 1.05 Is Live, Adds PS4 Pro Lite Mode Offering up to 60fps
A 2.1GB download, Final Fantasy XV update 1.05 is live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One a day ahead of schedule, adding a PS4 Pro Lite Mode offering up to 60 frames-per-second, Limited Time Quests, a higher level cap of 120, and more.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the new Final Fantasy XV update:
- PlayStation 4 Pro Console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60fps
- New Timed Quests (limited-time hunts and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes
Additionally, the update adds two tracks from NieR: Automata – Inishie no Uta/Unmei and Weight of the World – to the radio.
The first timed hunt tasks you with fighting 100 cactuars and slactuars. If you’re successful you’ll receive 333 AP.
Featuring “a selection of powerful items designed to improve your angling and give you the edge in combat,” the Booster Pack+ will be available tomorrow, February 21, for Season Pass owners. The Magitek Exosuit won’t be included, as Square Enix is re-working the design.
On March 28, Square Enix will release the Chapter 13 update and Episode Gladiolus DLC.