Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.10 Today on PS4 & Xbox One Is 3GB, Here’s the Patch Notes
As players have revealed, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.10 is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, weighing in at 3GB on each platform.
The Reddit patch notes thread has updated to reveal everything that’s new today:
Featured Content and What’s New
- Show the last weapon used in Winner’s Circle instead of Payload
- 360 Rig Rotation in customization menu
- New weapons added to the Quartermaster
- Use of four Taunts instead of just one
- Simultaneous Deaths/Kills – This allows players to kill one another with ballistic and energy weapons at the same time. For example, if two players with low health fire at the exact same time, both players will die. The same would apply if two snipers headshot each other at the same time.
- Simultaneous Deaths/Kills – When this occurs, you’ll not only see it happen in the bottom left obituary, but you’ll also get a Medal called “Trade”. This is called “Kill Trade” in the options menu and will be defaulted to OFF in Custom and LAN. You can turn it on under the “Game” tab in CODCaster
- Fix for late players being shown as in a party even though they aren’t
- In FFA style modes, players would appear on colored teams in the lobby. This has been fixed
- Fix for various bugs that can occur after a host migration
- Fix for players appearing in 1st place despite losing in a FFA match against bots
- Bug fixes in the After Action Report Medals tab
- Fix for the weapon indicator at the bottom of the screen showing the wrong weapon after respawning in HC SnD
- On occasion, the scoreboard would briefly display a player’s score as the team score if the player had their scoreboard open during a round transition. This has been fixed
- Backend bug fixes
- Grind score limit is now 65 (was 85)
- Friendly Fire will now be disabled in Competitive playlists
Rave in the Redwoods
- Fixed a bug where mission rewards could show up incorrectly in the zombies menu
- Fix for a bug that would remove the icon a player had crafted if a host migration occurs
- Added 200 ranks and 10 new rank icons
- Added the R-VN and UDM to be unlockable for use via the Magic Wheel
Included in today’s new Quartermaster Update, the R-VN Energy Rifle is free to all Season Pass owners and delivers a 2-round energy burst. If you don’t have the Season Pass, you can earn the base version by getting 200 kills with an energy-based assault rifle (R3K, Type-2, or Volk) that is equipped with an accessory you’ve earned through weapon prestige, or by finding it in a Supply Drop.
Infinity Ward is also hosting a multiplayer livestream today on Twitch beginning at 4pm PT/7pm ET.
The Sabotage expansion for Infinite Warfare hits Xbox One and PC on March 2.