Cosmic Star Heroine Launches on April 11 for PS4 & PC, PS Vita Version Out “Soon After”
Cosmic Star Heroine is releasing on April 11 for PlayStation 4 and PC, priced at $14.99 USD, Zeboyd Games has announced. The PlayStation Vita version is still happening, but it won’t be available on April 11:
The PS4 version of the game will be cross-buy with Vita. The Vita version will not be coming out on April 11th, but will be released soon after. It was a tough decision to make, but we felt the Vita version needed some extra time to polish up and we didn’t want to delay the other releases further.
A date hasn’t been decided for the physical release of Cosmic Star Heroine through Limited Run Games, but Zeboyd doesn’t “expect it to be any sooner than 2 months after the digital launch. Gotta give us time to catch our breath.”
Here’s the description for Cosmic Star Heroine:
Aliens. Robots. Magic. Forbidden technology. Ruined Worlds. Ghosts. Long-lost secrets. Conspiracies. Agalactic threat. And one brave heroine to make things right. Welcome to the Zevanii System. Welcome to Cosmic Star Heroine.
- Explore the three planets of the Zevanii System: the megacorp-ruled planet of Araenu, the underground city of Rhomu, and the alien paradise of Nuluup!
- Unique turn-based battle system focused on flow and variety!
- 11 playable characters, each with their own unique abilities!
- Over 100 minutes of music from HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- The best of both classic and modern RPG design!
Zeboyd adds that an Xbox One version is still happening, but it’s lower priority than the other platforms.