Furi Update Adds Alternate Control Scheme, One More Fight DLC Out Today
A PlayStation Plus free game in July 2016, Furi is set to receive its first and only DLC today on PlayStation 4 and Steam.
Priced at $3.99/€3.99, the One More Fight DLC sees you fighting against The Flame, “a revengeful opponent that will challenge their skills and test their wit to the extremes,” in a new arena, on either the Furi or Furier difficulty modes.
“We have also been teasing about some extra content but we don’t want to reveal more for now… The additional content is accessible directly from the main menu,” developer The Game Bakers adds.
Today also sees the release of a new Furi update on PS4, which adds alternate control schemes and more:
- Alternate control schemes for the game pad
- Render quality options (may improve performances)
- HUD position option (if your HUD is vertically cropped on your display)
- Retweak for Promenade difficulty mode (added more variety to the fights)
- Slight nerf for The Burst and The Line fights (in Furi difficulty story mode only – NOT in Speedrun mode)
- Added hint for automove on paths in story mode
- Fixed several bugs
If you’re looking to buy Furi, it’s 30% off in Europe for PlayStation Plus members, and those in North America will be able to grab it for 20% off (PSN users) or 30% off (PS+ members) starting later today.
[Source: The Game Bakers]