PlayStation China Hero Project Announces New Line-up of PSVR Games
The PlayStation VR headset has proven to be a hit for Sony, with over 900,000 units sold so far, and Sony Interactive Entertainment Shanghai has just announced a slew of new PSVR titles, developed by Chinese developers.
The new games are part of the company’s “China Hero Project” initiative, which supports the development of new PlayStation games by Chinese developers. A total of 10 titles, several of which are PSVR games or have PSVR support, have made it through the project.
Around half of the announced titles will be heading to PSVR including The Walker from Haymaker, The X Animal from Internet Stars, and Pervader VR from Beijing Light & Digital Technology, among others. While some of the titles will be completely VR-based, some will only provide PSVR support.
Here’s the full list of games and their respective developers:
- Code: Hardcore (Rocket Punch)
- Kill X (VIVAGAMES)
- Lost Soul Aside (Ultizero Co., Ltd.)
- Pervader(Beijing Light & Digital Technology Co.,Ltd)
- Project Boundary (Studio Surgical Scalpels Co., Ltd.)
- Project X (KOMOGAMES, Ltd.)
- Tiger Knight (Fujian NetDragon Websoft Co., Ltd.)
- The Walker (Haymaker / Renyi Technology LLC)
- War Rage (Booming Games)
- The X Animal (Internet Stars / Beijing Hulianxingmeng Technology Co.,Ltd)
No release dates or word on western releases for the games have been announced, as of yet.