Latest Dishonored 2 Update Fixes Numerous Bugs
With the new Dishonored 2 update (aka Game Update 3) today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, Arkane has fixed a host of bugs, optimized the user interface, and added a Full option for the Mana Replenish setting.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Dishonored 2 update on PS4:
- UI optimization
- Added a ‘Full’ option for the ‘Mana Replenish’ setting
- Bloodthirst post-process is now brighter
- Fixed a bug where the FPS drops when the player looks at a gravehound’s smoke.
- Fixed a bug where possessing a Gravehound causes their smoke effect to build up.
- Fixed shadows missing on particles
- Fixed a bug where normal maps were inverted with negative scaled objects
- Fixed a bug where using Far Reach on a hanging speaker causes strange physics in subsequent Far Reaches
- Fixed a bug where aiming Focused Strike or Spyglass at the sky results in poor depth of field masking
- Fixed a bug where Jindosh still talks to player in lab after death or being rendered unconscious
- Fixed a bug where the journal may become blurred
- Fixed a bug in Long Day In Dunwall where screen turns dark a short time after speaking with Meagan
- Fixed a bug where the player becomes control-locked when attempting to load corrupt mission saves
- Fixed a bug where overwriting corrupt New Game + save with no free space can cause a crash during or after credits
- Fixed a bug where Autosave Thumbnails persist after switching Profiles
- Fixed a bug in “Long Day in Dunwall” where saving as the mission causes the Mission Save to not be created
- Fixed a bug where canceling a mission selection on the main menu and then starting a New Game+ prevents selecting a difficulty setting
- Fixed a bug where mantling as the elevator hits the ground will cause game to crash
- Fixed a bug where Doppelgänger doesn’t replenish mana with Corvo
- Fixed a bug where NPCs will rediscover bodies after a save/load and enter search mode a second time
- Fixed reported issues with some localization text
- Fixed a bug where Springrazor traps attached to Rats and Bloodflies will not go off if possessed
- Fixed a crash when Far Reaching to an NPC while killing them with Shadow Kill
- Fixed a bug where Rats were unable to consume severed limbs
- Fixed a crash that could occur during a fight with a rewired Clockwork Soldier
- Fixed a bug where one-handed thrown objects were misaligned to the right of the crosshair
- Fixed a bug where the Springrazor won’t trigger when it is put on a bolt
- Fixed a crash when player falls off of platform inside painting while in possession.
- Fixed a bug where a control-lock occurs during streaming install when restarting from last checkpoint post-Long Day in Dunwall
- Fixed a bug where no loading prompt appears when attempting to load any saves during streaming install when two campaign slots are filled
The previous Dishonored 2 update, released in January, added Custom Difficulties and Mission Select.