Here’s a List of Known Issues in Mass Effect Andromeda That BioWare’s Looking Into
Mass Effect Andromeda‘s launch has somewhat been marred by complaints about the game’s animations but if you’re experiencing issues beyond that, then here’s a handy list of known bugs that BioWare says it’s looking into. Do note that the list below doesn’t mention every single issue being worked on but gives you an idea of the main problems players are currently facing. Without further ado:
- Enabling Crossfire may not yield to a significant performance increase.
- Dolby Vision is currently disabled for PC.
- Screen appears stretched in 4:3 and 5:4 resolutions.
- Attempting to run the game in 16:9 or 16:10 portrait display may cause the game to crash.
- Players may experience performance drops in the Storm Canyons.
- Squadmates may repeatedly teleport on top of the player, and may follow when told not to.
- Objects in space may rotate slowly or may appear jittery when using the right control stick.
- PS4 – Repeatedly skipping opening cinematics on the Remnant City critical path mission can cause Ryder to hang in mid-air.
- Game does not save often enough during main missions.
- We are aware of some areas where progression events may fail to trigger. If you encounter this you may be able to get past this by leaving the area and returning
- Running in a zig-zag pattern can result in Ryder entering an unintended animation state.
- Audio may stop during play. Closing and restarting the game will restore audio.
- Immediately creating a new Ryder after exiting a current playthrough can result in Journal quest items carrying over and a number of bugson the Hyperion.
If you’re experiencing any other issues, head over here to notify the developer.