Destiny Update 18.104.22.168 Today Is a Hotfix That Adjusts Spawning on Last Exit & Floating Gardens
To help fix some issues discovered after the launch of Age of Triumph earlier this week, Bungie is releasing Destiny update 22.214.171.124 today at 10am PT/1pm ET. It’s a hotfix, so you’ll be prompted to download the file the next time you return to orbit. If you haven’t installed the hotfix by 2pm PT/5pm ET, you’ll be removed from activities to grab it.
Here’s what’s in the update:
- Fixed an issue related to the networking physics of color-changing advertisements in the center staircase of Skyline and in subway cars on Last Exit
- Added invisible physics and kill volumes to prevent players from leaving the intended playable space to gain an advantage on Bannerfall
- Fixed an issue with Ammo options in Elimination Private Matches
- Adjusted spawning on Last Exit and Floating Gardens to reduce dangerous spawns
- Removed the requirements to complete normal mode of Raids before being able to access the hard mode reprisals
- Fixed an issue with Petra granting too many Class items through rank-up packages
- Knuckles of Eao can now be moved into the Vault and transferred between characters
On the Known Issues page for Age of Triumph, Bungie says a poor internet connection or malicious network manipulation may result in these issues on Raids:
- Immune or invisible Oversoul
- Loss of Sword weapons acquired from Swordbearers
- Loss of Chalice from encounter
Vault of Glass
- Immune or invisible Templar
- Immune Detainment Volume
Bungie also says that these issues may be circumvented by restarting the encounter by having all Fireteam members die, or by relaunching the activity from Orbit:
- Exotic Faction class Items will not grant exclusive respawn animations if a player equips specific Artifacts. For more information, please see this Help Article.
- The Necrochasm perk “Cursebringer” does not trigger when killing a flying enemy. Example: Shank
- The Cannibalism node in the talent grid for Husk of the Pit does not increment when killing Ultra versions of required enemies. These enemies can be identified by a Yellow health bar.
- We are aware of an issue where the red Miasma Gloves from Wrath of the Machine are currently missing geometry on the left shoulder piece.
- The “Chroma” Grimoire Card is no longer available. Players may have only acquired this Grimoire Card by opening a Sterling Treasure, which is no longer available.
As a reminder, the full Destiny 2 reveal is happening today. Stay tuned for all the details.