Uncharted 4 Update 1.22 Today Adds The Treasury Map
With Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End update 1.22 today, Naughty Dog has added the new Treasury map, fixed a few bugs, and kicked off Ranked Season 5. According to players, the update is a 5GB download.
A medium-scale map, Treasury is set in the crumbling ruins of Libertalia’s Treasury building and combines tight interiors with wider exterior spaces.
Here’s the patch notes for today’s Uncharted 4 update:
- New Map – Treasury
- Ranked Season 5 Starts April 3rd
- Players are now required to play 3 hours before posting stats to the leaderboards
- Top 500 players on Leaderboards have been temporarily removed to clear out low-playtime players. If you were in this group, playing one match will re-post your stats for that game mode
- Fixed an issue with shell ejection for the Type 95
- Fixed an issue with the INSAS gun strap
- Fixed issues with silencers showing up on pistols during some taunts
- Fixed missing audio filter on Sci-Fi Helmet
- Updated 180-degree roll jump speed to match that of the 180-degree turn jump
On Twitter, Naughty Dog is asking players if they’d like to see King of the Hill, Command, or Team Deathmatch as the next Ranked game mode:
Which would you like to see as our next Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Ranked game mode?
— Naughty Dog (@Naughty_Dog) April 3, 2017
Are you still playing Uncharted 4’s multiplayer? What do you think Naughty Dog should do for the one year anniversary next month?