Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update 1.13 Now Out on PS4, Xbox One & PC
Update: Here’s the full list of patch notes:
Featured Content and What’s New
- Double XP Tokens available in the Quartermaster (use a 2XP token to double the XP of your previous match)
- The KBS-Longbow and TF-141 inflict different amounts of damage, which is inconsistent when comparing the weapon damage stats for both weapons. This has been fixed
- Fix for kills made with an energy weapon and fusion mag were not tracking for the Extended Mags prestige challenge
- Fixed an issue with tacking kills for the Blood Anvil “Ace” Mission
- Fix for the ‘Time Played’ column in the Combat Record barracks not displaying the unit of time
- Carpet Bomb challenge previously only tracked kills done by Scorchers. Progress may now also be obtained by using: Trinity Rockets, Bombardment, Warden, T.H.O.R, and AP-3X
- Fix for the countdown timer not appearing while in control of the RC-8 in Cranked
- Various map fixes
- Adjustments to Active Camo visibility: Active Camo will now be slightly more visible, mainly while in motion
- Fix for an issue where players entering an Infected match as a Synaptic so they don’t look like regular infected
- Fix for yellow loading icon appearing in Search and Destroy while CODCasting
- When firing from the hip with the VPR, the reticle would not appear red when close to an enemy. This has been fixed
- Slide adjustments: Slightly reduced maximum initial slide velocity
- Adjusted Search and Destroys spawns on Retaliation when defending. Defender spawns were moved forward to facilitate faster times to the bomb sites
- Increased non-lethal damage
- Slightly increased non-lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from low and moderate heights
- Slightly increased lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from moderate heights
- Greatly increased lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from great heights
Original Story: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update 1.13 is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, players have revealed. In terms of download size, it looks to be 1.17GB on Xbox One and 4.9GB on PC.
Official patch notes haven’t been posted by Activision or Infinity Ward yet, but early reports from players show that there’s a new layout for the Quartermaster and support was added for a new voice over pack, Ozzy Man Reviews. The new VO pack isn’t live on the PlayStation Store yet.
— aT x Conflict (@harryalmond10) April 11, 2017
— charlieINTEL.com (@charlieINTEL) April 11, 2017
When full patch notes are given, we’ll update this post.
The next DLC pack for Infinite Warfare, Continuum, releases on April 18 for PS4.