Drawn to Death Update 2.06 Now Live, Changes Detailed in New Video
The latest update to Drawn to Death, update 2.06, has been officially rolled out and developer The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency has released a video talking about the changes, fixes and new content being introduced with the new update.
Here is the full list of additions, fixes, and changes coming with Drawn to Death update 2.06:
- Easter items
- Character Videos are in
- Vertigo map goes live next week
- Cyborgula Dash R2 on tap
- Golden Gun: doesn’t show up in 2v1, base damage nerfed slightly
- evils riff damage changed to 50HP on first impact, additional 25HP on second impact.
- JRPG homing nerfed to lose tracking after 5 seconds, has a smaller collider radius
- Ice can/Sniper nerfed: Reduced headshot multiplier damage of Suzanne
- Fister radius expanded
- Russian Jackhammer bullet spread increased slightly, bullet bending aim assist reduced for hip fire.
- Bloodbath hallway ghost has better collision
- Fixed Level 15 trophy award. You should get it automatically.
- Fixed Cyborgula zombie bug where you don’t die at 0% health
- Fixed issue with matchmaking while in a 2 player session in ranked. Players will now be able to start a match on 2v1.
- Fixed terrible Team Deathmatch bug where one guy leaves and the teams are all messed up
The video also details several things the developers plan on adding in a future update such as showing a player’s true MMR, the removable of Sessions from ranked games, shorter matches, as well as new modes and levels. Read our review of Drawn to Death here.