Minecraft Update 1.47 Today on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Adds Glide Beasts DLC Support
Live now in Europe and Japan, and going live later today in North America, today’s Minecraft update for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita adds support for the Glide Beasts Track Pack, makes some adjustments to Glide, and fixes a few issues. When the update is live worldwide, 4J Studios will reset the Glide Cavern leaderboard on PS4.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s Minecraft update, which should show up as 1.48 on PS4 and 1.47 on PS3/PS Vita:
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks)
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby
- Fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating
- Fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide
- Added colored particles when you cross the finish line in Glide
- Showdown in Glide now says “Hurry Up”
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide
- Fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round
- Fix for an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs
- Fix various Crashes (PS4 only)
The Glide Beasts Track Pack is up on the European PlayStation Store for £2.49. Here’s an overview of each map:
Marvel at mighty, majestic beasts as you zoom through three legendary landscapes. Navigate treacherous glaciers roamed by the Yeti, swoop across the Kraken’s cove and soar into the skies where the Dragon dwells! Just don’t get too close. You’ve been warned!
There’s also a Glide Track Pack Season Pass for £7.99 that includes access “to the first three Track Packs for the Glide Mini Game and the Mini Game Heroes Skin Pack the very moment they appear over the horizon.” All content in this Season Pass will be available by April 2018.