Wuppo Coming Out on the PS4 This Summer
Wuppo, a “2D narrative action-adventure platformer with RPG elements”, is coming out on the PlayStation 4 this summer, according to developer Knuist & Perzik in a post on the PlayStation Blog.
Here’s an overview of the game as well as a list of its most notable features, via its Steam page:
After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter strange creatures. But this Wum is no traditional hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Wuppo is a two-man passion project, with hand-drawn visuals, an extensive soundtrack and a huge world to explore.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.
There isn’t a solid release date for the game yet but you can check out screenshots of the game’s PS4 version below: