“Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator” Announced for Consoles, Check Out the Trailer
Do you think you’re the best when it comes to hurling insults online? Well, you’re finally going to have some use for it that will actually amount to something real soon.
In a press release, “Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator” has been announced for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and confirmed to be released this spring 2017. While there’s no definite price yet, the press release states it will be “really affordable.”
Tired of verbally conjuring your own insults? Friends out of earshot so they can’t hear your sick diss? Take part in the smash hit that has sold over 250,000 copies, and magically cure all insult-related woes with the console release of Oh… Sir!! The Insult Simulator for the lovely price of “really affordable.” (real pricing to be provided in the future, you delinquent doorknob)
Absolve yourself of guilt in the sport of creating the most nasty dirty dunk you’ve got cooking. Take friends to task on how their Mom’s a real fart pillow, or comment on the dead platypus-like odor emanating from your dearest loved one. Fear not, solo players! If you’re not the most sociable, you too can fling insults by mercilessly belittling a lifeless CPU to take out all of your internal anger at the world!
– Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
– Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
– Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”
– 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits, and hilarious “insult components”
– 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations and environments- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Oh…Sir!! has already sold over 250,000 copies to date which might or might not be surprising depending on what kind of gamer you are. Crunching Koalas is helping to port it on consoles with the help of Oh…Sir!! developer, Vile Monarch.