Puzzle Showdown 4K Announced, Out This Month
If you need more puzzle action in your life, then you’re in luck! 70 Times 7 has announced Puzzle Showdown 4K — a multiplayer puzzle game (duh) that’s all about jigsaw puzzles with over 100 Ultra HD 4K puzzles!
Check out the gameplay in the video above, and we’ve also listed down the game’s features straight from the press release.
Puzzle Showdown 4K is a fun new way to build jigsaw puzzles. Play it casually in single player or with up to four friends in a puzzle building showdown. Includes over 100 Ultra HD 4K puzzles, five hours of music and a Showcase mode to listen and view all that wonderful content.
- Up to four players can compete for the highest score
- Points awarded for accuracy, speed, and strategic placement
- Turn off scoring and build co-operatively
- Play casually or for your highest score
- Save your progress
- Over 100 Puzzles
- Puzzle sizes for all ages and skill levels:28, 60, 112, 252, or 510 pieces
- Change between three music categories: Acoustic, Classical, or Electronic
- Disable scoring to play casually or cooperatively
- Turn on randomized piece rotation for an extra challenge
- Choose your puzzle board background:Image, Outline or None
Showcase all images and music from the game
All the puzzle images are displayed in full screen and from 4K (3840×2160 pixel) images
Listen to over five hours of music
It’s the ultimate screen saver for your console
Puzzle Showdown 4K will be out this May 23 on PlayStation 4 for $9.99.