New Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Trailer Shows Off Its Villains
As the much-awaited Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy inches closer to release, Activision has been releasing new trailers for the upcoming title. The latest one above offers us a brief look at the game’s villains. Check it out.
Developed by Vicarious Visions and built from the ground up with brand new animations, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy releases on June 30 for the PlayStation 4 with the following features:
- Unified checkpointing & save game system. This includes manual and auto-saving. (Yes, the first game now has a proper save game system!)
- Unified menu system. Here an example of the Pause menu for Crash Bandicoot
- Time Trials in all three games!
- Rebuilt levels, based on the original geometry
- Rebuilt characters, following the original designs
- Rebuilt cinematics, inspired by the originals
The game will also support PS4 Pro.
For more on the upcoming title and to see our previous coverage, head over to our dedicated game hub.